DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
C&E PUBLISHING, INC./CE-LOGIC, INC. “Company” is committed in ensuring the protection of your privacy rights and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide and those that the Company may collect from you “Personal Data”.
This Privacy Statement “Statement” specifies the manner by which the Company collects, uses, processes, maintains, secures, and discloses Personal data we acquire or which you may provide in this website.
By accessing this Website and submitting your Personal Data, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood, and hereby agree to all the terms of this Statement and that you have granted consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purposes;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties
I. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual and allows us to contact you in connection with our business transaction such as:
- Date of Birth
- Civil Status
- Contact information including mailing address, email address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number
- Bank Account Information
- Debit or Credit Card Details
- Device Information
- Other information that may be used for customers surveys/feedback, marketing or online promotions
II. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Process, review, and approve your subscription, online purchases of our products and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Send important information regarding the website, changes to the terms and conditions of use
- For research and studies on the data analytics, audits, for the purpose of reviewing, developing, and improving our products
- Fulfill our contractual and legal obligations;
III. PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
In order to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and secure against unauthorized access, alteration, fraudulent misuse, disclosure, destruction, and/or any other unlawful processing of your Personal Data stored on the website, the Company observes proper data collection, storage, and processing practices and has adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures.
The Personal Data we collect are processed internally with strict security and privacy controls to prevent leakage of such data to unauthorized parties.
IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information may be shared with our affiliates, suppliers and technology partners. This information may also be shared with our employees or contractors in order for them to fulfill obligations such as installation, training, implementation, support and the like in relation to products or solutions ordered. The personal information may also be shared with government authorities as a legal requirement or due to a court order. Information about institutions using our solutions or products may be shared with the public, potential partners or potential customers (prospects) as a part of a list of reference sites for the product/solution. In no case will your personal information be shared with or sold to other parties (companies or individuals) as part of a mailing list or marketing database
V. APPLICABILITY TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or web property that is available through this Website or to which this Website contains a link. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to any such site or property on the Website does not imply endorsement of it by us or by our affiliates.
VI. DATA RETENTION
The Company, its affiliates, and/or its duly authorized partners shall retain the Personal Data for a maximum period of five (5) years from the date you provided your Personal Data or when they were collected, respectively.
The Company will delete your Personal Data upon receiving the formal request or after five (5) years as our retention policy states.
VII. WHERE TO CONTACT FOR CONCERNS ON YOUR PRIVACY
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you may contact the Company’s Data Privacy Officer:
Atty. Sitro G. Tajonera
Data Privacy Officer
+632 8929 5088 loc. 133
ver. May 2023